BLOCAN® aluminium profile systems – the assembly system without machining
The industrial aluminium profile system is the result of years of application experience and is characterised by extraordinary flexibility and proven reliability.
The range includes construction profiles, functional profiles and heavy-duty profiles. The options for combination and use of the flexible BLOCAN® modular profile system are almost unlimited. Special RK connecting technology makes it possible to install profiles without prior mechanical processing, and thus saves preparation and installation time.
BLOCAN aluminium profile system – combining profiles without mechanical processing!
No need for drill holes ... these are held together without! Simply cut the aluminium profiles to length and assemble them!
That’s what this unique range of construction profiles was designed for. Clever connection elements free you from machines and equipment. The profiles are cut to length and assembled. And more than 100 different profile sizes and cross-sections can be easily assembled using this connection method.
RK connecting technology saves time in preparation and assembly
|Our BLOCAN aluminium profile system– the benefits|
• combine, assemble, modify
• maximum flexibility, with no need for mechanical machining of the aluminium
• reliable connecting technology has been field-tested over many years
• cost-effective due to low assembly costs, assembly position can be moved
• wide range of aluminium profiles in stock, with cross-sections from 20 to 320 mm
• available as bars or cut-to-length (marked, deburred, ready for installation)
• profile systems can be combined with one another
Click now to receive more information:
Catalogue profile system
Download (PDF)Overview profiles
Product finder / selection assistant (Online)
select, request, CAD data
Compatible aluminium profile system – a unique range
This range is truly unique as the BLOCAN® Profile Systems are not only compatible with one another, but also with parts of other ranges, such as the tube connectors, linear units, lifting columns and electric cylinders. This provides scope for a fascinating range of application options.
Your application is our focus
We have divided our aluminium profiles according to your preferred applications: